When you detach the Wemos D1 Mini after programming you need to consider a power source. The Battery Shield is a great option that will allow you power the Mini and multiple components and other shields based on the Lithium Ion power pack you choose to use with it. And before you start to worry about charging the power pack - this shield handles that as well. With the included micro usb port you can charge the power pack just like you would your android phone.
- Charging Voltage: max: 10V, recommend: 5V
- Charging Current: max: 1A
- Lithium Battery voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- Boost Power Supply: 5V(max: 1A)
|5V||5V(max: 1A) Power Supply|
|PH2-2.0MM (Port 1)||Connect to lithium Battery (normal 3.3-4.2V)|
|Micro USB (Port 2)||Charging port (normal 5V)|
|Green LED||lights when charging is completed|
|Red LED||lights when charging|
|J1||setting max charging current, 0.5A or 1A.|
|J2||Connect battery to A0|
- Battery Shield x1PC
- Normal pins x2PCS
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- "Availability". Products and product variations that are in stock will always be shipped out within 24 hours. Out of stock products shipping times may vary based upon manufacturer and restocking timelines. Rest assured our shipping goal is to get your items to you as quickly as we possibly can.
- The method and selected speed of delivery
- ***Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.