When connecting two motors to a micro controller a motor shield becomes the component of choice. This motor shield is capable of powering two motors controlled by the D1 Mini. Making your robotics project has never been easier.
- I2C interface
- Power supply voltage: VM=15V max
- Output current: Iout=1.2A(average) / 3.2A (peak)
- Standby control to save power
- CW/CCW/short brake/stop motor control modes
- VM: Motor power supply + (Max 15Vdc)
- GND: Motor power supply -
- A1 A2: Motor A
- B1 B2: Motor B
- S: Standby control port (in IO mode)
- Stanby control mode
- I2C mode: Control TB6612’s STBY with I2C protocol
- IO mode: Control TB6612’s STBY with “S” pin
- Shield reset mode
- short: reset with d1 mini (reset at power on or press d1 mini’s reset button)
- open: reset by “DTR” pin.
(“-” Short, “x” Open)
- Motor Shield x1PC
- Normal pins x3PCS
- Angled normal pin x1PC
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- "Availability". Products and product variations that are in stock will always be shipped out within 24 hours. Out of stock products shipping times may vary based upon manufacturer and restocking timelines. Rest assured our shipping goal is to get your items to you as quickly as we possibly can.
- The method and selected speed of delivery
- ***Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.